ICLOS logo


University/faculty grants: Many universities and faculties ensure grants for their students and employees who present their papers at conferences. Please contact your home university or faculty to obtain information regarding the conditions and the application process for the grants.


Erasmus+: Participants may apply for a grant from their home institution within the Erasmus+ program and fill out the Mobility Agreement for Training form. In order to obtain this grant, the participants should apply for a tender of their home institution.


For more information about grants, please see the link “Grants”.