ICLOS logo


University/faculty grants
Many universities and faculties ensure grants for their students and employees who present their papers at conferences. Please contact your home university or faculty to obtain information regarding the conditions and the application process for the grants.


Participants may apply for a grant from their home institution within the Erasmus+ program and fill out the Mobility Agreement for Training form. In order to obtain this grant, the participants should apply for a tender of their home institution.


Some embassies publish calls for grants on their websites, so you should consider checking this option too.


CEACS grants
The Central European Association for Canadian Studies (CEACS) offers conference grants (with a maximum value of 200 EUR) for its members who plan to present a paper in the field of Canadian Studies at a conference. In order to get their grant, please take a look at their conditions. If you are not a member of the CEACS, you can become one until 31 March every year, just take a look at membership application.